The processing of LSR (liquid silicone rubber) is challenging and calls for an injection molding process that is sophisticated down to the last detail. The SilcoSet technology from KraussMaffei sets new standards with regard to precision, stability and transparency and thus increases your cost-efficiency.
- High heating capacity of up to 7 kW in the standard version
- Heating circuit monitoring
- Very good, repeatable closing behavior, adapted to the respective material
- Safe process all the way through the mold
- All functions of the SilcoSet technology are integrated
- Compensates for viscosity fluctuations
- Makes start-up with LSR and HTV easier thanks to special material database
- Precise and gentle processing of silicones
- Without leaks
- Short cycle time thanks to precise temperature control
- High-precision injection due to direct line of action
- For each requirement, the right range of peripherals
Durability and bacterial resistance are just two advantages of products made of LSR (Liquid Silicone Rubber).
In the new Pioneers!Talk, KraussMaffei and mold maker ACH Solution demonstrate how this demanding material can be processed easily and safely - using a reusable coffee cup lid as an example.
Every part is a good part - Sustainable coffee enjoyment with silicone
(Pioneers!Talk Video of 10.02.2021)
Feb 10, 2021
The processing of LSR (Liquid Silicone Rubber) is challenging and calls for an injection molding process that is sophisticated down to the last detail. Find out more how to optimize your production in terms of precision, stability and transparency in our Webinar
Every part is a good part - Zero-defect production with SilcoSet and APC plus
(Expert Talk Video of 20.10.2020)
20.10.2020, 2.00 - 2.30