- Qualification for independent operation and maintenance of twin-screw extruders
- Recognize problems in process engineering and evaluate possible solutions
- Basic knowledge of ancillary equipment for production of masterbatches and compounds
- Become familiar with the automation of extrusion lines
- Basics twin-screw extrusion with professional introduction to service and maintenance
- Basic introduction to automation Extrusion systems
- Approaches to solving process engineering problems
- Fundamentals of equipment for compounding and masterbatch applications
- Digitalization and Smart Solutions
- Visit to the Innovation Center for impressive practical experiences
- Plant operators
- Production managers
- Junior engineers
Duration and dates
German and English training take place separately
- Date 1: 25.-27.09.2023 (german)
- Start on 25.09.2023, 8:00 a.m
- End on 27.09.2023, 12:30 p.m.
- Date 2: 27.-29.09.2023 (english)
- Start on 27.09.2023, 8:00 a.m
- End on 29.09.2023, 12:30 p.m.
- Date 3: 11.-13.12.2023 (german)
- Start on 11.12.2023, 8:00 a.m
- End on 13.12.2023, 12:30 p.m.
- Date 4: 13.-15.12.2023 (english)
- Start on 13.12.2023, 8:00 a.m
- End on 15.12.2023, 12:30 p.m.
The number of participants is limited to 25 persons per date.
- 1.750,00 € (excl. overnight stay)
- Two registrations 5 %
- From three registrations 10 %
- Included services
- Drinks & snacks during the event
- 2 x lunch in the company restaurant
- 1 x evening event incl. dinner
- Training documents
- Certificate of participation
- Safety goggles and safety vests will be provided
- Please bring your own safety shoes
- H4 Hotels, Laatzen
- Courtyard by Marriott, Hanover
Please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 5102 8608 8282!